UNYKAch presents its new keyboard model KB918 with 105 keys and an intelligent card reader compatible with PC/SC 2.0 standards, such as the electronic ID card or Spanish health cards. This smart card reader allows you to securely and reliably perform online transactions with government agencies, banks, and more. It provides excellent support for banking operations, insurance management, and interactions with public entities like the Bank of Spain or the General State Administration (some ministries, such as Culture and Labor, already offer online services).
It's an essential tool for both public and private organizations that require strong authentication and secure access to sensitive systems and data. This keyboard stands out for its smart card reading and writing capabilities.
With its wide card compatibility, including I2C memory cards, SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636, AT88SC1608 cards, AT450041, and AT450B041 cards through an external EEPROM, this keyboard can handle various card types, from identification cards to access cards and more. Furthermore, its compatibility with ISO7816 Class A, B, and E cards ensures efficient and secure communication with different types of smart cards, which is essential in environments where a high level of security and access control is required.
To meet the specific needs of each environment, the KB918 keyboard allows EEPROM programming through the USB interface, making customization and software updates easy. This feature enables seamless integration and the ability to stay current with ongoing technological and security changes, making the KB918 a powerful and versatile tool for smart card management and authentication.
Additionally, it incorporates 12 multimedia functions and a slot for reading smart cards. Discover the best keyboard for your home, office, pharmacy, and more. You will no longer need cables and external devices to read smart cards.
P/N:UK529182 · EAN:6974560221066
Keyboard UNYKAch KB918 SMARTCARD DNIe PT PN:UK529182
143 (L) x 449 (W) x 47 (H) mm
• Support TO, T1 Protocol
• Support I2C memory card, SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636, AT88SC1608, AT45D041 card and AT45DB041 card via external EEPROM
• Support ISO7816 Class A, B and C (5V/3V/1.8V) Cards
• Built-in PLL for USB and Smart Card clocks requirement
• Support EEPROM for USB descriptors customization (PIDNID/iManufacturer/iProduct/Serial Number)
• Direct Web Page Link, and accessing memory card module
• EPROM programmable via USB interface
• Support software update for memory card module
• Support Direct Web Page Link via configuration in external EEPROM
• Support short APDU and extended APDU
• Compatible with Microsoft USB-CCID driver
• Support remote wake up through inserting card/removing card
• Support Power Saving Mode (Using one pin to select between Normal/PWR Saving Mode)
• EMV 4.0 Level 1 Specification Certified
• PBOC2.0 Level 1 Certified
• Support PC Smart Card Industry Standard – PC/SC 2.0
• Support Microsoft Smart Card for Windows
• Meet Microsoft WHQL Smart Card Reader requirements
Windows, macOS, Linux (Linux Redhead 9, Ubuntu 8.04, Fedora Core 9 or later version), Android
473 (L) x 180 (W) x 60 (H) mm
Keyboard / Manual
I2C, SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636, Tarjeta AT88SC1608, AT45D041 y tarjeta AT45DB041 vía EEPROM externa / Clase A, B y C (5V/3V/1.8V)